Thursday 6 August 2015

A prayer When You Wake Up

My Heavenly Father

I worship and praise you for you are the source of all life and the sustainer of all creation. Oh Praise the Lord!

You are so good to me. You neither sleep nor slumber, but keep watch over me all night..

Thank you for blessing me one more day to live. I dedicate this day to you   Oh Lord help me to live for your glory. Please Lord lead me by your spirit every moment and cause me to dwell in your presence Oh Lord because you are my Shepherd, I know that I will not lack anything good today. Out of your loving kindness, I know you will meet all my needs. I wish to complete all that I have to do today with all enthusiasm and efficiency please grant me the strength and grace to use every moment wisely, for your glory . Help me overcome temptation, sin and the burdens of life today. May the good fragrance of Jesus spread through me today. His divine character be revealed in me ! May i be a true witness of yours today!

I pray that you will grant me the opportunity to speak about Jesus and pray for those whom I will come across today.

I thank you for listening to my prayer.

In Jesus Name, Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment